Random Posts

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ChessFriendsdotcom

I had their app here so you could play a quick game right on the Blog, but I experienced some trouble with it when I tried playing a game this afternoon.  I got an opponent fairly quickly but ran into problems right away.  First I was experiencing a 10-20 second lag and running out of time.  Going directly to the site was even worse.  Not only did I experience lag problems, in several positions I could not make a move and after clicking on a piece several times, it suddenly became my opponent’s turn to move! The result was that in three games I tried to play I ended up giving my opponents several free moves so I not only was down material because I couldn’t move attacked pieces but ran out of time.  I removed the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment