Random Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Non-Chess Post

      This Blog is about chess and I have every intention of keeping it that way. I can only remember one other post I made that was not about chess, but today something stuck in my craw so bad I simply must comment on it.
      TV dinners. I am not a fan of them, but I do find some tolerable: Swanson and Stouffer’s have a few that aren’t bad and I can tolerate them if I have to but a couple of weeks ago we bought two dinners (stuffed pepper and a pepper steak) made by a company called Michelina’s as a “test” to see if we might like them.
      Earlier this week I put one in my wife’s lunch and she advised me not to do it again; she heated it up at work, took one bite and threw it out. This afternoon I microwaved the pepper steak for lunch and have to tell you the gag factor of this “stuff” (I hate to call it food) is off the charts. I managed two bites before dispatching it to where it belonged in the first place…the garbage can. Beware: I don’t care how good the sale price is or how tasty the picture on the box looks, don’t buy this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment