Random Posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dunce



In my last two correspondence tournament sections I’ve managed to get one losing position through carelessness in both of them.  After thoroughly analyzing both games where I had equal positions, I went on the site and played my move then confirmed it.  When I got my opponent’s reply is when I realized I had played a move from a sideline and not the main line…the result in both cases were blunders; one lost my Queen and the other took me from equality in a position on the Black side of a Ruy Lopez, Marshall Counterattack to a position where I have little, if any, chances.  I will hang in there and hope he misplays the Q-R and P ending…anything can happen (I hope).  I am thoroughly disgusted with myself...feel free to hurl insults at my stupidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment